In recent years, mesotherapy has been widely used in cosmetic dermatology. Mesotherapy is the injection of some medication through microneedles in the centre of the skin in the area. For this purpose, special drug cocktails are prepared that contain hialuronic acid, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other substances, depending on the skin problem. Injection of these substances directly into the skin increases the synthesis of collagen and elastin in the skin, helping to regenerate the skin. Mesotherapy prices change depending on the number of sessions. For more information you can contact us.
Who can be treated with mesotherapy
- Hair loss in men (androgenetic alopecia)
- Receding on the forehead
- Alopecia areata
- Hair Loss After Childbirth
- Frequent hair loss in women (diffuse alopecia)
- Some skin diseases (psoriasis, lichen, seborrheic dermatitits)
Purpose of Mesotherapy
- Strengthening of the hair, prevention of hair loss
- Skin rejuvenation, skin hydration and shine, elimination of fine wrinkles
- Tinting of spots
- Treatment of adhesive shadows
- Remobal of strias (skin cracks in the abdominal area during pregnancy).
- Cellulite treatment