When you decide to have hair transplant and start to search for it you search for techniques, clinics, prices and stages. On the other hand there are some factors that you should know and give attention to be able to have a natural hair transplant result.Some of those factors area as follow:
- Natural front hair line
- Extraction of follicles
- Making incisions of opening channels
- The angle and direction of hair transplant
- Implantation of the gratfs
Front Line at Hair Transplant
The last thing you want is the unnatural apperance when you decide to have hair transplant. Everybody has different size of scalp. We as HAIRAVRASYA recommend you to have natural appearance with our latest technology and more than 10 years experience.
Extraction of Graft
There are to many information about hair transplant on the internet. But these information might be confusing. You need to be sure that you have got right information. Thats why we should share some information about hair transplant in order to clarify the extraction stage of hair transplant. First of all here are some terms you need to know.
- FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction): This is the process of extracting grafts one by one without damaging grafts.
- FUT (Follicular Unit Transfer) : This is an old technique and not so common nowadays. This is the proces of removing a certain size piece from the scalp and then obtaining grafts by breaking it into small pieces. One of the bad part of this technique is that it remains a scar on the donor area.
Instruments used while applying the above techniques
- Punch : Cylindrical tool with a diameter of 0.7 mm and 0.8 mm insets.
- Micromotor: The device which enables to cut around part of the hair follicles without damaging them by fixing the punches, supported by rotating the punches at high speed with the engine support.
- Collets: The device is used to collect the grafts during extraction.
Opening channels (Making Incisions) to Implant the Grafts
When it comes to opening channels the direction and angle of the grafts are very important to have a natural result. It is a procedure that requires expertise and experience to accurately adjust the direction of hair growth that varies from person to person and from area to area. It is important that you do not give yourself to a slightly cheaper clinic and non-specialists in the way of regaining your hair, so that you get a natural hair look. In order to have information about the methods and tools used when opening the channel, we offer you the terms in the list below.
- Lateral Slit: Very thin-tipped scalpels are used to open the channels with this technique. These scalpels are instruments specially prepared for millimeters of hair strands and graft thickness. The hair are denser and more natural since the direction of the channels is closest to the natural direction in hair transplants performed with this technique.
- Perkutan : Perkutan technique which is opening channels with needle is not as fast as other techniques because it is performed with very fine needles. Grafts are implanted into round holes opened with fine needles, not into straight incisions. A thin hole is opened by giving the angle for each graft, the graft is placed, then the hole is opened for another graft and the gratf is placed in round holes that conform to its natural structure.
- Sapphire Pen : FUE, which is performed with inserts produced from real sapphire which is a precious metal; means to use special sapphire tip instead of metal slit in the opening channel (making incisions) stage of hair transplant. It is designed to open even smaller microchannels in the area where the hair follicles are to be implanted, to accelerate the process of minimal scaling and healing.
Implanting the Grafts
You may want to get a natural look as a result of the implanted grafts when it comes to the last stage. Your hair follicles need to be implanted in highest density to meet this request. We would be happy to share the following photos with you as an example.
It gives you a more conscious hair transplantation stage to take a look at the techniques and tools used in hair transplant.
Devices used in hair transplant
- Special Collets Designed for Hair Transplant
- Choi Pen ( DHI Pen )