Hair transplantation is one of the most preferred treatment for people with hair loss and baldness problems. Currently, many people may encounter hair loss problems for different reasons. Problems such as unbalanced nutrition, health issues and stress can cause hair loss. Especially masculine baldness, also known as a form of hair loss may disturb people seriously.
We mentioned that many people benefit from hair transplantation treatments. At this point, various points should be considered before and after hair transplantation. Let’s examine these points together.
What To Consider Before Hair Transplantation
Before hair transplantation, we can list the points that people should pay attention to as follows.
- You should stop using blood thinners such as aspirin and medications that will prevent clotting 1 week before the hair transplant operation. Otherwise, serious blood loss may occur during hair transplantation.
- Alcohol and smoking should be stopped 1 week before hair transplantation. Alcohol and smoking have a blood-thinning effect.
- Before the hair transplantation, you should avoid multivitamin preparations and herbal teas, Vitamin E and vitamin B.
- On the day of the hair transplant operation, you must come to the clinic by cleaning your hair.
- On the day of the operation, your hair should not have chemicals such as hair spray and gel.
- On the day of operation, you should choose clothes that are easy to wear with buttons or zippers.
What To Consider After Hair Transplantation Operation
- Do not drive at least for 6 hours after operation.
- Avoid physical contact with the area within the first 6 days after the operation.
- Do not consume alcohol, cigarettes, and blood thinners minimum for the first 7 days after the operation.
- Avoid physical actions that will push yourself after the operation.
- Use lotions and shampoos recommended by your doctor after the operation.
- Avoid contact with the sun in the hair transplant area especially for the first 20 days after the operation.
- After the operation, be on your back and lie upright with your head.
- Choose clothes with wide collars and zippers for up to 15 days after operation.
- Do not enter the hammam, pool, sea, and sauna for 1 month after the operation.